- South Fork Sauk River, Sunburst
The South Fork Sauk River flows cold and green alongside the Mountain Loop Highway near the Goat Lake trailhead. The shoulder of Sheep Mountain shows in the distance. PhotoID: d20181117142815.
- North Fork Stillaguamish River, Oso Loop Road, Bank Brush
Fall color lines the banks of the North Fork Stillaguamish River as seen from the bridge on the Oso Loop Road. PhotoID: d20171028093711.
- Ann Lake, Maple Pass Trail
Ann Lake nestles below the mountains of Maple Pass near Rainy Pass along Washington's Highway 20 in North Cascades National Park. Taken from the Maple Pass trail. PhotoID: d20150926142709.
- Mount Shuksan, Snow Blowing, Artist Point Snowshoe Route, Bleach Bypass Cool
Snowshoers are seen along the snowshoe route down from Artist Point in the Heather Meadows region of Mount Baker. Mount Shuksan towers ahead. PhotoID: d20141230152004_bbc.
- Twentytwo Creek, Flowing Into South Fork Stillaguamish River
Twentytwo Creek flows from Lake 22 near the Mountain Loop Highway into South Fork Stillaguamish River. PhotoID: d20141122151352.
- Sea Stacks at Oceanside, Setting Sun
The setting sun shines behind the sea stacks off of Maxwell Point at Oceanside, Oregon. PhotoID: d20140807201651.
- Sea Stacks at Oceanside, Birds Soaring, Setting Sun
The setting sun shines behind the sea stacks off of Maxwell Point at Oceanside, Oregon. PhotoID: d20140805201336.
- South Fork Stillaguamish River, Very Cold
Trees along the South Fork Stillaguamish River with a mountain beyond, captured on a very cold January day. PhotoID: d20130114102047_bw.
Elephant at the Woodland Park Zoo. PhotoID: d20120922121926.
- Devils Punchbowl and Castle Rock, Shore View
Castle Rock shines in the setting sun across Devils Punchbowl at Steamboat Rock State Park. PhotoID: d20120703193614.
- Leavenworth Valley at Sunrise
A view toward Leavenworth from the Snow Lakes trail along Icicle Road. PhotoID: d20120602053649.
- Woodland Garden, Washington Park Arboretum
The Woodland Garden at the Washington Park Arboretum is alive with Fall color. PhotoID: d20111105141359.
- Birch Tree, Spindly Limbs
An in camera abstract of a Birch tree with spindly limbs. PhotoID: d20101120125651.
- Broad-Leaved Stonecrop, Sedum spathulifolium, on a Rock on Goose Rock at Deception Pass
Broad-Leaved Stonecrop (Sedum spathulifolium) was on many of, at times carpeting, the rock faces on Goose Rock in Deception Pass State Park. PhotoID: d20080503182907.
- Sperry Peak, Fresh Snow
Sperry Peak, along FS4065, is a beautiful scene any time of year. During a fresh snow there was a break in the clouds affording a winter view of the area.Look for this shot in the November 2011 issue of Outdoor Photographer.. PhotoID: d20071201115356.